Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Small Gang PVP

Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom.

This is the sound of my heart beating a thousand times a second.

Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom.

I had just joined a small gang with the Red Federation, and had been camping a gate for just a few minutes, when our scout alerted us to an incoming attack. Suddenly the Blue attacked.

(them)
2 * Frigs
1 * Destroyer
1* Cruiser

VS

(us)

Just 4 frigs

BOOM. BOOM. BOOM.
\
My hands were sweating, and fearful of a heart attack from the sheer excitement of my first pvp match.
They had the numbers and better ships. I locked onto their Cruiser, orbiting at 500m with my afterburn on, while I applied my webbifer on it. It tried persistently to attack me, and fail completely. It went boom. Their 2 frigs were also shot up in flame. One tried to flee, but I managed to get a lock in time and scram/web it. Although us to destroy the frig easily. The other, went for our rifter, and managed to destroy it, before he himself, went boom. Then it happened. The destroyer got a lock on me. Ahh, damn. i applied all my tanking modules praying that I would survive long enough to begin orbiting, at which point he would be helpless against me and my gang. I succeeded.

BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM.

Then I popped. He had equip short range autocannons, removing my ability to speed tank him. I went pop within seconds. But the damage on the destroyer was enough. We killed it.

They numbers. We had luck. I had a great time.


No comments:

Post a Comment